Learn how to mitigate the risks without compromising user experience
Digital banking is a competitive and demanding landscape. With ever-expanding customer expectations and tightening online security regulations, finance companies are increasingly struggling to deliver a safe, yet seamless user experience across different channels.
Multi-factor authentication is now a legal requirement in all remote banking transactions – so how do you ensure its security without undermining your customer satisfaction?
Join us for an exclusive session with a digital banking expert who will share insights on how to create a robust authentication ecosystem without compromising your customer experience.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How to satisfy the existing security compliance criteria in the era of impatient customers?
- Industry best practices in ensuring the highest security and improved user experience in the authentication process.
- Practical steps to planning and implementing optimal authentication ecosystems without unnecessary expenses.
- From OTP to push and biometry – which authentication methods will be best suited to your business needs?
- How to ensure strong authentication for remote work?
We only have a limited number of seats to ensure enough space for a Q&A session, so register now to avoid missing out!